1 March 2013

Pinterest picks




I LOVE Pinterest and have squillions of pins and boards.  I thought I would start a new Friday fave activity and share with you some of my favourite pins from the past week:

My cookery board is filled with endless mouthwatering opportunities but this Mushroom, onion and garlic cream sauce for pasta from Sweet Paul looks to die for.










These chocolate covered strawberry cupcakes would certainly hit the spot. Smells like home is my kind of blog :)










I actually made this french toast bake this week.  Really delicious way to cope with a wednesday.  Thank you Rach's blog










This healthy chicken curry couscous would make a great lunchbox filler for me and the children this week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs