It is the end of the holidays and I am starting to panic that I forgot to chill out. I feel more knackered today then I have all holiday - but that might be due to overindulgence at a party last night.
In a desperate attempt to prove that I have had some down time this holiday, I thought I would share some of the mindless nonsense that I have found on the web recently. Busy people would not have had time to look at all of this.
Make a cuppa, turn up the fire, close the curtains and lose yourself for an hour looking at these beauties:
- Now all the christmas lights have been taken down, my house looks bare. I need prettiness - and what would be more lovely than these diy floral letters.
- The new year heralds new possibilities. Being positive is a great start.
- Harness the ice cold weather and build something beautiful.
- Of course you need to know what font you are.
- Are you planning a holiday - what about visiting some of these places.
- How can you resist these foodie resources?
- This mesmerised me.
- If you have watched movies this holiday then check out these facts.
- Flags made of food, of course.
- If you are recruiting staff, then NEVER use these questions - they suck.
- Nature is amazing.
- Everyone needs a personality test.
- 15 things that should not exist, but do.
- I want to print these and hang them on my kitchen wall.
Happy Sunday. Tomorrow will be okay - we will get through it together.