What a sad week it has been losing 2 much-loved British icons David Bowie and Alan Rickman.
Social media had a sombre, but also celebratory tone this week as it first mourned and then rejoiced in the gifts that these 2 precious people had given us.
On laaaaaazy sunday, I don't want to mope, but somehow, I also don't quite feel like sharing silliness - so I have bumped some sites til next week and instead give you a somehow more contemplative list of perusements (new word?).
- Force spring into your home with these lovely floral letters
- Africa is nearly free of the Ebola virus - but it doesn't end there.
- See - humans do know how to be good - we need more of this stuff.
- Hailstones can make the place look beautiful.
- Let's resolve not to be held back any more - come on girls
- I would love to just stand here with my camera and drink in the eery loveliness.
- Surely we can get over this. For God's sake - let women just be the shape they choose and bloody love them for it.
- But, we need to be brave enough to love ourselves no matter how we look.