5 February 2016

The Wonderful World of Podcasts


I drive tons of miles with my job which means that I have a lot of dead time when I can't read, write, photograph or do any number of creative things that I would rather be doing.  Apart from a few Radio 4 shows, I am not much of a radio fan.  My music taste basically extends to Musical Theatre and 90s dance (I know!)  and neither of these please me when driving.

So what to do?

A few months ago I fell into the world of Podcasts and now I love them.  They are just the right thing for driving - informative enough to be interesting, short enough to cover most journeys, funny enough to be entertaining, thoughtful enough to make me feel clever.  Perfect.

I thought I would share my list with you, in case you also want to while away an otherwise boring drive.


     


         



           

          


        


          


        


All of these are free and all are available on iTunes.

Happy listening :)









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs